The OutRun Distance Runner Training Program
Our OutRun distance runner training program is a comprehensive 12 week program designed to improve your running efficiency, which will make you a happier, stronger, pain free runner.
The program includes:
- Our master coaches will analyze your form, help you to understand flaws in your running mechanics and help you understand how to fix them.
Twelve Week Camp $625
( $575 early registration discount if you enroll by July 22nd )
Six Week Camp $399
( $ 350 per person if you sign up with a friend )
No early registration discount on the six week program.
What’s Included Twelve Week Program
- Coaches analyzes your form
- 36 Group Training Runs
- 24 Run focused resistance training sessions ( Featuring functional fitness exercises directly applicable to running such as glute ham raises, deadlifts, pushing and pulling weighted sleds )
- Two months of once a week Group training runs after the 12 week program ends and once a week run focused resistance training.
- Eight ( 30 minute compression boot recovery sessions ) Particularly helpful to speed recovery after your long run of the week.
What’s included Six Week Program
- 18 Group Training Runs
- 12 Run focused resistance training sessions ( Featuring functional fitness exercises directly applicable to running such as Glute ham raises, deadlifts and pushing and pulling weighted sleds)
- One month of once a week Group Training Runs after the six week program ends and one month of once a week run focused resistance training.